Your visitors need wireless service for a variety of reasons. Today, it’s not enough to just experience everything your facilities have to offer. Visitors also need the ability to show friends and family back home what they’re missing out on. And for many people, a vacation comes with the requirement that they remain accessible to their work. Of course, wireless service isn’t only for your guests—it can help you streamline your own operations and stay in contact with employees. The deployment and use of mobile applications can also help you engage visitors in new ways and build brand loyalty. And, of course, reliable wireless service gives you and your guests added peace of mind knowing that they have quick access to first responders in the event of an emergency.
Whatever your needs are, we can make sure your facilities are equipped with the necessary infrastructure to accommodate the wireless services you depend on. We’ll work with you to design a solution that can easily handle fluctuations in demand, is easily expandable and upgradable, and that will enable reliable wireless service—even in hard-to-reach places. And we’ll do it all in a way that blends in with the environment and preserves the integrity and aesthetics of your property.
Things you should consider:
- Appearance: We use your existing infrastructure—buildings, light posts, telephone poles—to discreetly place nodes so they don’t distract from the aesthetic of your venue.
- Neutral host: Our infrastructure is shareable, which means that each site can accommodate multiple carriers—reducing unnecessary site redundancy.
- Negotiation: Do you really have time to deal with each wireless carrier individually? We’re your single point of contact and we already have long-term relationships with every wireless carrier. We’ll negotiate with the carriers, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Safety & security: Did you know 70% of 911 calls originate from cell phones? In the event of an emergency, you want to know that you have the infrastructure in place to accommodate the wireless services we all rely on to stay safe.
- Scalability: We connect our nodes with fiber optic cable—giving the system nearly limitless capacity.
- Engineering: We have in-house engineers who can provide custom, creative solutions for your individual needs.
- Monitoring: We have a manned Network Operations Center that monitors all of our sites 24/7, so we can proactively respond in the event that issues arise.