To support our many Small Cell Solutions networks in the top markets throughout the country, we have over 27,500 route miles of fiber. We are committed to providing bandwidth and connectivity solutions to our customers.
Our nationwide footprint
Our flexible, long-term contract solutions will support your current and future high-capacity bandwidth needs. Currently, our densest fiber availability is located in the following major metropolitan markets:
Why Crown Castle?
- Experience: We have over 15 years of experience building and maintaining fiber across the country.
- Proximity: We're where you need us to be with thousands of on-net and near-net buildings. 85 percent of our fiber is in dense urban/suburban markets.
- Products: For our enterprise, carrier, government, and higher education customers, we offer high-capacity fiber and colocation products.
- Dedication: Fiber is part of our core business. In an industry where many are consolidating, we intend to be the last owner of the assets.
- Redundancy: With both vendor and physical circuit diversity, you can be sure that your business always runs smoothly.
- Price certainty: We offer long-term contracts so you have better price predictability.
- Network Operations Center: We provide 24/7/365 network monitoring.
Resources related to 24/7 Mid-Atlantic Network