See how our infrastructure serves as the foundation for the wireless access you rely on to connect, stay safe, and live your life every day.
Why Crown Castle?
- Local team: We have people on the ground with the knowledge and authority needed to ensure proper planning.
- A single point of contact: One project manager oversees the planning phase and is responsible for coordinating construction, regulatory, licensing, real estate, and other resources.
- Vendors in place: We have strong relationships with the best vendors in the industry—no need to search and manage them on your own.
- Dedicated, experienced people: We’re staffed with seasoned professionals, many of whom have over 10 years of experience in the industry.
More about Site Development Services
Site acquisition: We make the complicated process of identifying a site simple.
- Our CCIsites tool helps you identify potential sites.
- We can help you speed up the process by handling the application entry for you.
- Our system allows us to download accurate site information instantaneously.
Due diligence and filings:
- We give you access to accurate, consolidated site documents from a single source within seconds. We can also quickly and efficiently obtain any documents that might not be readily available.
- We’ll file and provide necessary approvals giving you accurate forecasting for your regulatory milestones.
Real estate services:
- Our long-term relationships with landlords mean faster consent approvals, allowing you to complete your zoning submittal packages in a timely manner.
- Crown Castle’s strong reputation with landowners can increase our ability to acquire new ground space quickly.
Other services: We also provide site audits, site inspections, and tower development.
Construction: We provide planning, management, coordination, and procurement services for new sites and use local resources that adhere to the highest industry standards. We provide:
- Range of services for construction and project management
- Power and telco coordination
- Material procurement and management
- Closeout packages
Architecture & Engineering: Our in-house structural engineers work with local surveyors, engineers, and other experts to ensure proper installation in the shortest time possible. We provide:
- Structural analysis
- Modification drawings
- Site plans and lease exhibits
- Construction and zoning drawings
Zoning and Permitting: We have in-market teams with connections and local expertise that can help remove roadblocks that lead to unnecessary delays and expenses. We can assist with:
- Zoning approvals
- Building permits
- Government approvals
- Neighborhood meetings